|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Original Quiz 2Rules
1. For each number, put down two of your characters and say how they are associated (friends, siblings, lovers, etc)
2. Answer the questions using both characters in the pair.
3. Each number refers to both characters in the pair. (8air 8)
4. You may use other peoples characters if you wish (be sure you have permission)
Example: (Pair) 7 (Jon/Jane) fights (pair) 9 (Tim/Tony). Who wins?
1. 4 has tickets to a movie, but find 7 sitting in their seats. What do they do?
2. 5 is at home and hears a newsflash that 10 is out killing people on the streets. How does 5 stop 10?
3. Pair 6 decides to get married. Why would 2 object?
4. 8 is walking through a bad neighborhood at night when 9 jumps out and demands their money. What does 8 do?
5. 1 and 3 get into a car crash. What happens, and does anybody die?
6. 7 finds that pair 2 have been murdered! Which pair is most likely to have done it?
7. 8 and 4 are in an elevator when it suddenly breaks down? Wha
Poetic PsychosisIn thirty seconds, the next shell would fall. Every night was the same, but every night Lorenzo experienced it as if it were the first time. His throat felt swollen; breathing was hard. He glanced around at the others; young men like him who had been shipped out in the name of honour and freedom. There was no honour in this, no freedom. Only death behind your eyelids, and a fear so gutting, that it carved out your innards and left you a hollow husk. Lorenzo tried to breathe, tried to assure himself that he was still whole, still made of flesh. They had lied when they told him he was ready.
Matteo ran towards him, arms out, rifle swinging uselessly at his side. He shouted for him to run, but Lorenzo remained motionless, unable to move as his friend’s warning was lost in the constant blare of gunfire. None of them were ready.
“The cycle is repeating. It is not safe.” The voice was soft and weak, yet it carried over the gunfire and battle cries without impediment.
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More