|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Original Quiz 2Rules
1. For each number, put down two of your characters and say how they are associated (friends, siblings, lovers, etc)
2. Answer the questions using both characters in the pair.
3. Each number refers to both characters in the pair. (8air 8)
4. You may use other peoples characters if you wish (be sure you have permission)
Example: (Pair) 7 (Jon/Jane) fights (pair) 9 (Tim/Tony). Who wins?
1. 4 has tickets to a movie, but find 7 sitting in their seats. What do they do?
2. 5 is at home and hears a newsflash that 10 is out killing people on the streets. How does 5 stop 10?
3. Pair 6 decides to get married. Why would 2 object?
4. 8 is walking through a bad neighborhood at night when 9 jumps out and demands their money. What does 8 do?
5. 1 and 3 get into a car crash. What happens, and does anybody die?
6. 7 finds that pair 2 have been murdered! Which pair is most likely to have done it?
7. 8 and 4 are in an elevator when it suddenly breaks down? Wha
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More