|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Original Quiz 2Rules
1. For each number, put down two of your characters and say how they are associated (friends, siblings, lovers, etc)
2. Answer the questions using both characters in the pair.
3. Each number refers to both characters in the pair. (8air 8)
4. You may use other peoples characters if you wish (be sure you have permission)
Example: (Pair) 7 (Jon/Jane) fights (pair) 9 (Tim/Tony). Who wins?
1. 4 has tickets to a movie, but find 7 sitting in their seats. What do they do?
2. 5 is at home and hears a newsflash that 10 is out killing people on the streets. How does 5 stop 10?
3. Pair 6 decides to get married. Why would 2 object?
4. 8 is walking through a bad neighborhood at night when 9 jumps out and demands their money. What does 8 do?
5. 1 and 3 get into a car crash. What happens, and does anybody die?
6. 7 finds that pair 2 have been murdered! Which pair is most likely to have done it?
7. 8 and 4 are in an elevator when it suddenly breaks down? Wha
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More